The Red, White, and Blue

The Red, White, and Blue
God Bless America

Search This Blog

Friday, June 20, 2008

The unsung hero.

Hey all, another week wrapped up. I want to start a new trend. I want Friday’s to be a time to celebrate heroes.
I want to hear stories about individuals who aren’t recognized by many. I want to salute those brave men and women, a firefighter that went into a burning building without any regard for their own life, an officer who puts the safety of others as a priority, etc. It’s time for individuals who are so important to us to know who much we appreciate them. I would appreciate stories about parents who worked 2 eight hour shift jobs to support their family.
Please send me your story so I can post it, or if you care to just leave a brief comment with the individual you want to recognize. America has so many wonderful people, and they should get some credit for their contribution to society. James.

No comments: