The Red, White, and Blue

The Red, White, and Blue
God Bless America

Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Project.

Hey all, I hope that the prospect of Friday coming up soon lightens your day. I know this will be a random post, but it’s necessary to do so.
I want to ask for your cooperation in a project I am working on. I want to create a web site where leaders speak their minds. Stereo types of the attention span of all American’s isn’t true. I know that many people exist out their who have great talents, and will be the future of this country.
I want to create a place where issues are discussed, troops honored, and ideas are proposed on how to maintain this great country contrary to the road some politicians want to lead us. Anyone who appreciates liberty, individual freedom, and our way of life please contact me. Thanks, James.

No comments: