The Red, White, and Blue

The Red, White, and Blue
God Bless America

Search This Blog

Friday, June 13, 2008

Tim!

Hey all, I am writing a brief message. Tim Russert died today from a heart attack while at work.
I have included Mr. Russert in one of my post, and he was an icon in the political world. I want to express my condolences to the Russert family, and I’ll keep them in my prayers. I had the pleasure to meet Tim when I attended an internship in DC the summer of 2004. It made me feel important when he called me by name, and he acknowledge who I was. It’s sad that such a devoted family man along with one who spread awareness about father son relationships left us. I can only thank him for the moment of joy he provided me with, and I can only know that he now watches football inside the pearly gates. I hope you will say a prayer for him and his family as well. James.

No comments: