The Red, White, and Blue

The Red, White, and Blue
God Bless America

Search This Blog

Friday, July 11, 2008

Salute.

Hey all, I will keep this post brief. It’s Friday time to recognize some of the great individuals who are part of our society.
I would like to thank those men and women who served during the Vietnam War. I know from every historical document available that those at home didn’t welcome you back home kindly. I don’t care about politics if you serve my country. Thank you for your service during a difficult time culturally, socially, and politically. I know media outlets influenced the end result of the conflict even more so than the brave actions of those who served. I now say to you welcome home soldier, and please let me serve you if I am able to do so.
If you have someone you would like to recognize please leave a comment. I plan every Friday to highlight a particular group or individual who stands out for obvious reasons. James.

No comments: