The Red, White, and Blue

The Red, White, and Blue
God Bless America

Search This Blog

Friday, July 4, 2008

Our and Uncle Sam's day.

Hey all, I want to dedicate my next two posts in celebration of Independence Day. Many individuals have contributed to the development of America as a nation. Let’s thank them all.
America has a rich history based on the struggles that we have overcome as a nation. Our society is comprised of individuals from all over the world. This shows how maintaining our culture has enhanced our nation’s diversity. Many individuals in numerous ways have contributed their lives, intellect, and ideas in order to sustain such a wonderful country.
I want to thank every soldier who has ever served in the United States armed forces. Thank you for dedicating your time, valor, loyalty, and even lives so Old Glory can continue to wave. I salute you now and always.
I want to say how lucky I feel to live in a country with such an extraordinary founding document. The Founding Fathers made it possible for us to enjoy a free and joyous life. Their words changed what a democratic government was.
I want to thank any emergency responder who has help keep all citizens safe. Thank you to all Americans that help make this country what it is. Lastly, I want to thank God for blessing everyone who calls America home. I want to thank God for giving me the chance of pursuing my dreams, and I know that no matter what my political views are I won’t get killed for expressing them based on where I live. I hope everyone has a wonderful, blessed, and enjoyable weekend. James.

No comments: