The Red, White, and Blue

The Red, White, and Blue
God Bless America

Search This Blog

Friday, May 30, 2008

Your pet.

Hello all Friday is here once again. Do you have a pet you care for? Well, many Americans along with people around the world have them too. I want to know your pet story.
Uncle Sam reports that in 2006 the pet industry in America cost about 200 million dollars. You can find trusts, insurance, hotels, and nanny like services. I have a German Shepherd as my pet. She is my guide dog, and an incredible dog. People from all walks of life have all sorts of incredible creatures to keep them company. Look at all the reaction that the Michael Vick scandal caused last year. Animals are an important part of many homes. What animal keeps you company? I might have a belly full of steam when it comes to politics and sports, but I have a soft heart when it comes to animals. James.

No comments: