The Red, White, and Blue

The Red, White, and Blue
God Bless America

Search This Blog

Saturday, May 24, 2008

A distinguish few.

Hello all, I hope that you are having a good weekend. Most people take this time to sit back, and spend the long weekend with their families. I want to write a special entry to celebrate those men and women who have, are, or made the ultimate sacrifice. I know this will be jumbled up, but I get emotional when I talk about this topic.
This year most folks have many complaints like high gas prices, economical struggles, and just the common day to day issues. This weekend those problems should put aside. No, it shouldn’t be just this weekend. It should be everyday that we thank those brave men and women who has worn the uniform of the United States military. I want to personally thank every single person who has ever served. I would love to have the honor to shake your hand, and thank you for your contribution to the sustaining of such a wonderful country. Although hard work allows us to earn the ability to own all our material goods: we aren’t any different than any other person anywhere else in the world. I know I feel blessed to live in such a wonderful country, and I thank you once again for protecting my way of life. Thank you for allowing me to earn what my effort has brought to fruition. We get what we earn not what is entitled to us.
All the men and women who serve do it for the love of their country. Even if they disagree with the agenda from that of the government who sent them they still complete their mission without questioning the motives. Thank you those who served in World War II, Korea, Vietnam, Granada, Gulf War, Somalia, Afghanistan, and Iraq. Thank you for putting your life on the line so we can still enjoy all of the freedoms we enjoy.
I want to make something clear. I thank Senator McCain for his service during the Vietnam conflict. His toughness allowed enduring all those years of torture. I know his military experience makes him an excellent candidate in 08, or does it only expose his political weakness?
Senator McCain can’t rely on his military record to win the White House. All men and women fight so that Democratic principles remain dominant in our government. They battle forces intending to eliminate the laws of the Constitution. Senator McCain’s social policies would void all the years he spent in the Hanoi Hilton. His domestic policies render all of our troop’s hard work pointless.
Enough politics though. I want you to know that no matter your rank, role, or experience while in the service thank you from the bottom of my heart. Thank you Navy, Army, Air force, Marines, Army Rangers, and Navy Seals. Also, thank you to all the friendly allied forces that have fought side by side with this brave group of individuals. For those who have made the ultimate sacrifice I would like to have the opportunity to say a prayer for them. I know that families often serve as the backbone of most who are deployed. Thank you for remaining strong while your love ones fight far away from home. Your job is vital to the moral of our armed forces. I would love to here from families, active service troops, or even those who are no longer active. I don’t feel confident about the future of this country from a political perspective, but I will always feel safe as long as American troops where the Red White and Blue. Thank you all for what I have, and continue success in all future missions. I know that you will continue to make all of those proud. I will think about all of you this weekend, and if you ever need a friend I am always ready to reach out to you. James.

No comments: